Very well done! clap Major kudos to you, DC. Terrific story. I couldn't have pulled this one off, so I'm glad your muse enslaved you and focused on this tale. Outstanding!

Loved Sam calling in Greg House to consult, and House just leaving (and skipping clinic hours - again!) and stealing Cuddy's car for the trip. Hey, will Superman put House in the car and carry the car back? Or will Cuddy have to report her car as stolen?

The only scene you didn't include that I wish you had was Lois beating the snot out of the arrogant, supercilious Doctor House. Failing that, she could have thanked him for saving Clark and then told him to stay at least twenty miles from her or she'd kill him - or worse, get his medical license revoked. I liked the show, especially in the earlier seasons, but as I told my wife a number of times, I would never work for him. I'd be tempted to put my fist through his face, and that makes for a stressful workplace - not the kind of job most people would want.

Again, great job. My highest compliments. If all mashups were this good, we'd have a section of the message boards dedicated to just crossovers. Loved it!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing