Hey, all.

Thanks for the swift responses to this. I am SO sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. Life has been a bear, lately.

Lynn: LOL. I do still hang out here, but these days I tend to lurk as I don't really feel I have much to contribute that is worthwhile. I still like to check in now and then though and see how life is treating all my old buddies.

I hear you on the to watch list. Mine has enough content on it to last into the next century. Although, I did get through a chunk of it during my attempts to distract my attention onto something new other than Timeless. <g> Succeeded eventually.

If you do ever get time to try it out, I hope you enjoy. As I was saying to Morgana just recently, aside from the usual attractions for me - strong chemistry between the leads, great ship and humour - what I loved was how it highlighted the stories of strong, intelligent, independent women from history.

Hi, Joan: I agree. It was inevitable that it would be a little rushed, but it hit all the beats I was looking for and gave me the closure I'd been hoping for so, aside from the odd odd beat, it worked for me.

Endelda: Thank you so much! It's always daunting trying to work your way through a fanfic site to the good stuff so this really helped.

Morgana: I've just realised that your last email to me on this subject got lost somewhere. So, hope this post answers it! <g>

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers