Originally Posted by Mouserocks
This was so sweet! And so very touching! Poor little Lois waiting for her dad, turning quickly into poor Clark for not understanding his powers, and then such waves of sympathy as they struggled to have a child of their own. So much sadness wrapped into one little day, but then you showed the light in all the dark, and oh my goodness was baby Jon worth it. It was so cute seeing Clark's interactions with his son.

I just adored this piece. clap excellent job! sloppy Thanks for posting something positive and warm on a day like today!

(Also sends a hug Terry's way, because I can laugh )

Hey Mouse!

So glad you enjoyed this little tale of waffiness. Yeah Lois and Clark both had their struggles with Father's day but in the end they got their happy ending.

Though for some that happy ending doesn't come. I wanted to give some insight into the struggle of wondering if you'll ever fill that void. I've been at that low point before -- wondering if you'd ever get that blessing. I'm glad the pain and heartbreak came across.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube