Hi Valerie!

The suit would have to be taken in. Try as he might with the tailor he couldn’t seem to get it right. Being the ripe young age of fourteen didn’t help matters, but surely a simple adjustment to his father’s suits wasn’t too much to ask for.
Maybe he needs to change his tailor? And possibly repurpose his tailor? I hear skinsuits are all envogue in the North these days.

The accident had been investigated to death. Why couldn’t they just close the case?
Maybe they suspect some foul play to have played a role?

“Temper, temper, Alexander.” Lucifer scolded,
clap

“A quick transfer out of town to rustle up some feathers should do the trick. Which one do you want, sent packing, hmm?”
clap I *was* wondering what you where up to with John Decker.

Lucifer leaned in and whispered, “Don’t cross me, Lex. A deal with the devil isn’t something you want to break.”
Hmm…Luci never did get to collect his favor. Unless he worked to do Clark a solid by having Lex court Lois so she would realize it is Clark she wants…

shhhh! *scratches her darned itchy human suit*
I did not read the comments before writing above remarks about the skin suit! Also, human suits need to be cleaned regularly to keep them from becoming itchy. It's written right there on the little owner's leaflet tacked to the left zipper.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.