Funny thing happened. I really thought that this was Clark at first. Then I got confused before I realized that it was Superman. Only to remember, no, the blurb said ‘Lex Luthor’! Oops

rotflol Well, Clark DID kinda do the creepy stalker thing when he was floating outside her window when he met her. goofy

LOIS: It tasted bitter, kind of like sucking on a piece of oak. Made it easy to not over-imbibe.

Lex: (executes the wine maker)

It’s adorable how he takes her and her profession so serious.

(Oblivious Lois defends how "supportive" he is of her.)

Wouldn’t it be funny if she already suspected a lot more and then splashed the interview and the truth both on the front page, together with incontrovertible evidence?

Now THAT would be a fun fic idea. Lois agrees to marry him just to get on the inside, on a sting operation only she knows about. All her fights with Clark hurt worse than the last but she can't tell him because she needs Lex to know the fights are "authentic" so as not to raise suspicions...

‘dismiss’ Great choice of words

Lex: I'm the king and all you people are my willing servants.

*That’s* why he built the cage. And he could certainly combine Superman’s habitat with creating a habitat for her to willingly stay in. I mean, holding the virgin damsel hostage is a tried and true way to get the hero to do your bidding, isn’t it?

Lex: Nigel, I'm going on this evening. Please ensure Lois is fed and watered, and take her out around midnight so she can do her business. Don't let her mess on the carpeting.

He reminds me of an Australian funnel-web spider.

Good, because that's pretty much what I was envisioning too! clap

So, mixed into Big Belly Burger’s beef patties?

Nah. More like the "special" at Ralph's Pagoda.

LOIS: I had no idea!

Clark: wallbash

Well, he does not sound entirely stable. Maybe he even has a couple of light psychopathic tendencies buried in there somewhere. They should definitely make an appointment with a relationship counselor, though, if they do go through with the marriage.

He's just a little creepy. Nothing to be concerned about.

Dr. Friskin: I'm not touching this with a 10,000 foot pole. (Nopes right out of the situation)

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon