Hi Morgana!

Lois had walked down into the newsroom from the elevator and was greeted with either chilly stares or nods of approval from her newsroom co-workers. She was about to ask Science Editor Janet Owens what was wrong when Jimmy came up to her his expression tight and angry.
What did she do? Is this a SL&V adaption?

“That was harsh what you said last night on television. I thought you and the big guy were close. Never thought I would hear anything bad about Superman from Lois Lane. What were you doing at that protest rally anyway?” Without waiting for an answer he walked away.
Oh, Madame Ex.

Completely bewildered, she turned to her partner and was momentarily taken aback by the look of hurt in his dark eyes.
*tsk tsk tsk*

While they were talking a tall, handsome middle-aged man wearing a dark suit and white shirt stepped out of the elevator and moved smoothly down the ramp.
That’s Dr. Carlin? You’re flipping some things on their ears?

“Miss Lane, my name is John Reese. I have it under good authority that your life may be in danger from person or persons unknown.”
Oh, okay, so what’s going on?

He spoke to Joss in a “Finch just gave me vital intel Joss, it will save both their lives. I need to talk with them.”
I’m guessing it’s a crossover of some sort? Or a time bureau intervention?

This is for a new world for me since I have NEVER tackled a FoLC challenge before and here I am doing one for the Kerths! The television series Person of Interest is no longer in production, but two of its main characters were always interesting to me. Here’s my take on how they would interact (briefly) with Lois and Clark during the episode Madame X.
Oh, yeah, okay, I guess that makes more sense now smile Never seen the show but I may have read the title on TV sites on occasion.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.