Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Well, there's I Was Just Thinking by Teeej on the dark side of the boards. It might just be the gold standard for mischief with telepathy.

wave Michael

I miss her fics! Any idea where the rest of the one I'm thinking of (can't remember the name but if I looked it up, I'd probably remember) went to? Wa there any plans to finish or is this one case where someone will have to try and use her outline to continue it?

Telepathy in Season 1... I imagine it would have to be during moments of heavy stress but here;s my ideas of moments that they might have connected.

Pilot: When he first meets Lois. When she bursts in, there's a moment where he's surprised (many say this is the moment he falls for her) and she pretty much blows him off. If it's telepathy, she's projecting but he's very obviously not "transmitting" if you were. How would this be a different moment? Then there's two moments of high stress when I could see a potential connections could be made. 1) when they are about to be blown up and 2) When she is in the shuttle

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)