AAAHhHHH!

Getting that out if the way... I loved this story. I can't believe I missed the sequel to Embracing the Darkness, and when I went back to read this I told myself I was gonna be good and comment thoroughly on each chapter... But instead I read it in it's entirety in less than two days goofy thud

This story was very well done. Where 'Embracing' was dark and twisty and kind of a slow upward path from the depths of despair, this sequel did an excellent job in remembering his roots and yet still bringing things up into a much lighter territory (pun maybe intended).

I loved the development of Superman, and that Alfred created the suit. I loved how Bruce teasingly told Lois the truth, that Clark loved her. rotflol I loved, probably most of all, that Lois knew he wasn't just teasing.

The part where he tells Lois about his past mecry so sad and bittersweet but a lovely scene in how he confided in her. The switch between her calling him "rich boy" and "farm boy" was such a sweet touch.

And I squealed so loudly at Lois telling Clark she wanted to date him! smile1 hyper love that really shook some sense into her,and I love that they're getting together so early (even though technically it's not because you've got them a year ish behind from canon).

All around, another fabulous story! And, more importantly, there's one already started on the way! clap how fabulous for me! (And you, because I can actually provide propper fdk for this one goofy )

So glad your muse made this thrillogy happen! Can't wait to see how Lois will react not only to the fact that Clark is Superman, but that he used to be Nightwing eek

I also am wondering if Bruce's secret will stay intact....

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain