As promised, I wanted to say a great thank you to everyone who has dropped a line or sent an e-mail with kind thoughts. They really made me smile through some rather gloomy days.

Ted is recovering slowly. The heart sustained no damage, but the cardiologist did have to place a stint into his left ventricular. Nonetheless, there is still three months of cardio rehabilitation ahead of him. Poor guy. He is allowing his body to heal itself and will probably not return to work for another month.

In the beginning took short walks of only 500 steps and that took a great deal out of him. But now he's able to walk 1,000 steps. It is not where he wants to be, but each day is a joy. A close family friend was here for a week, making veggie meals, helping with chores I had abandoned for a month and generally making our lives a little easier and helping us reach for the 'new' normal.

The Bible has always been a source of comfort and encouragement to us and it has really been a help at this time! We both appreciate everyone prayers and tender concerns.

Made a few comments today and hope to make a few more in the weeks ahead, although it will not be the same as my previous output.

All of you, please take care. Give those you cherish and love a big, hug! love

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.