Thank you all for your feedback. I'm glad that what I found funny in my head others found funny onscreen, as well.

DC, thank you for the wish for more funny ficlets. I, too, hope my muse obliges.

SupesFan, wear those wrinkles, etc. as trophies of all you have experienced in life. (That's what I do.) Save the "big glasses guns" for the stuff that really matters.

Folc4evernaday, I love the visual that conjures up. Perhaps there are separate entrances for the different clientele? Each location must be its own little neutral zone; there's an unspoken agreement that no one will try to take down anyone else within a certain perimeter of each one.

DM, You mean the ones that every bookish woman wears until the last third of the movie, when she takes them off and suddenly becomes a knockout?

jackiek Thanks. I'm glad the story brightened your day.

Joy,
Lynn

NK and MouseRocks, thank you for the welcome back. Had it really been that long since I had posted a story? I guess it had. I have another story waiting to post later this month -- the story I wrote for the fund-raiser last June and that I had promised I would not post here for a full year.