Originally Posted by Mouserocks
Wow! I loved this ending. Brain is a little scattered from when I read it, but it left a strong impression.
You happy, Me happy: I aim to please… smile1

Poor Clark, bolting like he did. Poor Sandrine, losing a best friend (again). I love that you had Clark keep in touch, and I think the touch about her worrying if she came across too interested or flirty and driving him away was perfect. They're just friends, and their relationship is an important one to both parties.
One of the themes in the fic was the importance of friendship and what influence it may have on one’s life. I figured Clark is too responsible to lead someone on, when he knows he might have to leave very suddenly… I imagine he took care not to encourage the girls he met during his travels.

The dream sequence was very clever. Funny to bring back the little details that seemed off-- that Clark's feet weren't touching the ground, the little misdirections. I love that she figured it out on her own, and I would so love to see more Sandrine in the future, especially in relation to Lois.
Thanks! There were a lot of "angels" in this fic, the only one missing was Mike! smile
I’m (very slowly) beginning to write a fic about Lois and Sandrine’s meeting. Another weird fic, I’m afraid. Well, I'll see how it develops.

All I can think of right now, but this was a wonderful story! I'm so glad you wrote this, posted this, and it's beauty and simplicity was just perfect.
Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart!