Originally Posted by Terry Leatherwood
I have a photo on my computer that was obviously taken at a Star Wars convention. It shows a half-dozen or more attractive young women in Leia metal bikini outfits having a pillow fight. The caption reads "Somewhere a nerd only has two wishes left."

Putting Superman and Batman in the same story is a lot like that.
laugh Too true. Although realistically, it would be Batman and Superman (and the Flash, etc.) having the half-naked pillow fight... if it were my nerd wish. drool

Anyway, I like this story. I'm glad your muse spilled out that last line in the first chapter instead of whatever you had originally planned.
Glad you like it so much! I will say the original plan was just for it to be about Havana, or rather any mention of a child, but this was much more tempting of an idea, and I found a way to make both work. wink

Being a dad and a granddad, I want to see more of that cute little pixie Havana, but I understand why you're focused on Lois and her relationship with Clark instead. I, too, like the way the relationship is progressing, how Clark wants to be a huge part of their lives but is unwilling to crash into them, and how Uncle Mike knew everything about Clark except what he looked like.
Don't worry. There's always going to be more Havana (next chapter and more). I'm even half tempted (and you didn't hear this from me) to write a sequel to this story... or two. Depending on a lot of factors. But that's a rumor for now. Only one project at a time for Mouse (even though that's a lie, there's three in progress). peep

I also like the way Clark dealt with the attempted armed robbery, impressing Lois by not trying to be the big bad man who opens up a can of butt-whoopin' under any and all provocations. It made her understand how different he really is inside while emphasizing his outside differences. Well done. (And I was chewing my nails thinking that this would be a major stumbling block for her.) Kudos for the Superman hints, too.
/bows/ Thanks. What's that phrase? Over-aggressive, testosterone-filled show-off never won fair lady?

(Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet?
Chapter 8 is up!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain