It's a nerd's dream.

I have a photo on my computer that was obviously taken at a Star Wars convention. It shows a half-dozen or more attractive young women in Leia metal bikini outfits having a pillow fight. The caption reads "Somewhere a nerd only has two wishes left."

Putting Superman and Batman in the same story is a lot like that.

Anyway, I like this story. I'm glad your muse spilled out that last line in the first chapter instead of whatever you had originally planned. Being a dad and a granddad, I want to see more of that cute little pixie Havana, but I understand why you're focused on Lois and her relationship with Clark instead. I, too, like the way the relationship is progressing, how Clark wants to be a huge part of their lives but is unwilling to crash into them, and how Uncle Mike knew everything about Clark except what he looked like. He's so strong when he's protecting her.

I also like the way Clark dealt with the attempted armed robbery, impressing Lois by not trying to be the big bad man who opens up a can of butt-whoopin' under any and all provocations. It made her understand how different he really is inside while emphasizing his outside differences. Well done. (And I was chewing my nails thinking that this would be a major stumbling block for her.) Kudos for the Superman hints, too.

Bernie better have something good to tell them. That's all I have to say on the subject right now.

Until next time (Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? No? Nuts!).