"Sit down, son."

"I'm sorry, Mr. White. I understand how... how unprofessional this all must seem. It's always been a dream of mine to work for a paper like the Daily Planet, but right now there's more important things--"

"Oh, the interview's over, Kent, trust me. That's not why I asked you to sit down."

Clark finally looked up at the man he'd hoped would be his boss and noted the dark look on his face. He swallowed and nodded, settling back down into his chair with the pit in his stomach ever-growing.

It is really bad when Perry does not hire Clark for the job. In all my years of reading FoLC fandom that has rarely happened. Now how is Clark supposed to take care of his family without a job? You promised twists and turns and that is exactly what is happening. I can hardly wait for Part three! thumbsup

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.