Yay for Mouse! And yay for Havana! She's got to be the cutest little two-year-old ever.

Well, we've answered the question of Kryptonian/human crossbreeding potential. And since there's no way Perry and the rest of the staff wouldn't know about Lois' daughter, it's no wonder her boss cuts her so much slack. I wonder how hostile the rest of the reporting team will be toward Clark when they find out that Clark's the baby daddy. Perry has figured it out, surely, but no one else knows yet.

And when will we know what's killing Lois? I totally get his desire to help her in any way, and I also get her reaction ("You really think I haven't thought of that, Clark?") and her fear of his raising her hopes with impossible promises. But if this tale is still mainly about saving Lois - it is, isn't it? - someone will pull a rabbit out of a hat somewhere down the line.

Will Lois tell Havana that Clark is her daddy? Will she let Clark into his daughter's life even as she tries to keep him out of hers? Surely he'll want to be her daddy! When will Lois learn of his "special" talents? And will those talents figure in her recover? (I'm an optimist with other people's stories.)

Oh, this is good! I'm so glad the story has expanded so much. There is so much to tell.

So, when will the next chapter be up?

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing