Originally Posted by cuidadora
Catching up on my reading...

What delightful twists and turns you made to this story!

I'm so glad you fixed Lois's reaction from The Phoenix. The only thing I can think of is that she was in shock in the show, but I love your version. thumbsup I actually half-expected her to punch him like she did Max Deter. lol

And you have a great lead to your next part in the final chapter. Looking forward to it!! clap

Aww, thanks cuidadora! I'm glad you enjoyed my take on this one. I couldn't let Lois' reaction to Lex stand. He needed a lot more than that but drop kicking him repeatedly down the street felt a bit excessive.

Yes, I know. Quite the cliffhanger I left them at, right? LOL! Once noms are done I'll get the next fic posted. Yes, it's already written, edited, and ready for posting.

Originally Posted by CarrieRene
What a cliffhanger and you mentioned you likely won't post until after nominations.... can we beg?

I wanted to give everyone a chance to read and catch up on fics. I figured after noms everyone will be ready to start on a new fic.

Originally Posted by Morgana
It is a cliffhanger! I am begging!

I'm sorry Morgana! I'm glad you enjoyed the fic.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube