Originally Posted by Terry Leatherwood
Mrs. M, good thoughts about standup versus sketch. My only problem is that "Sketchup and Be Counted" sounds silly to me and doesn't work as a pun. And the lines do blur a bit as we get deeper into the story.
Yeah, that wouldn't work as a title. goofy I was more thinking that they'd have to start writing their own material soon.

Originally Posted by Terry Leatherwood
As for the apples, they don't exactly have Superman's name on them, so Clark can take them back to the apartment without raising anyone's eyebrows.
laugh Yeah, I can't see Lois caring where the apples came from. I was thinking that Clark hadn't actually done his grocery shopping yet, so he'd be walking back into the store to finish up his shopping. The store owner might wonder why he's walking in with a bag of apples that looks suspiciously like the one that she just handed to Superman.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)