UltraWoman

Glad to see this story ending with a solution to Clark's problem. Otherwise it would be very hard to explain his relationship with Lois.

I haven't watched Forever, but you always provide all the important facts and details, so that it feels like I know it. I see why you came up with the crossover. There are a lot of similarities and they face similar problems, too. Luckily your story brought a happy ending for both of them.

Hello! clap

Nice to hear from you!

Using his previous cloning experience with Dr. Emil Hamilton was one of the best ways to explain how Clark could be alive. Considering what a pivotal episode that was in their lives it is surprising Lois and Clark didn't think of it before. whistle

Yes, the challenges faced by this foursome are similiar, which is the main reason I was drawn to write this story.

The Show Forever was clever and rather well done, sadly classy shows are rare on network TV these days.

Typing my latest as fast as I can!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.