I'm glad you linked to this story from the follow-up story because I saw the second one first.

I agree with the others that this setup raises a lot of intriguing questions. I'm glad you have decided to add to it, even if it's bit by bit. smile

Superman taking care of children always raises logistical questions, but taking care of kids as a single parent would sure be difficult!

You've done such a good job here of having Superman give Lois enough information to satisfy her without leaving more obvious questions that would lead to exposing his secret identity or the identity of the mother (who I assume is the other Lois). I can imagine how different the reactions would be if Lois were to discover that an alternate version of her married and had kids with an alternate Superman versus discovering that an alternate her married and had kids with an alternate Clark.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)