Oh, this is excellent. I loved the part about Clark, Cat, and the HR department. If I'd been drinking something, it would have been spit out. Luckily I've learned not to consume things when reading your stuff.

I know that Lois will figure out that Clark is Superman, but like others I'd love to see that actually happen. And then she'll realize that her counterpart - their late bio mom - was married to Clark's analog. So what does she think Clark will expect her to do now? Marry him? Move in with him? Start a relationship or watch him move away from Metropolis? Talk about pressure.

And how will she handle knowing The Secret? How will Clark handle her knowing? When will the little girl scream "MOMMY!" or "DADDY!" at the top of her voice in the middle of the newsroom? How will they handle their coworkers knowing about the kids, and how will they explain the unmistakable resemblance to both Lois and Clark?

I still want to know what happened to the kids' parents and whether that threat (assuming it wasn't an accident) will come for a visit.

This is nowhere near finished. Keep them coming!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing