MikeM

Yes I love when you bring Aykira back into the mix. So you have punted the problem of Clark's revival out to Part 4, I can't wait to see how you handle that. An aside, does Iggy's memory wipe mean anything gained by his observation of Clark's regeneration will have been lost or does Lois have possession of his files along with the Kryptonite? Despite how he handled communications or lack thereof with the family he had a good idea to see how Kryptonian DNA re-wrote itself.

Mike

Aykira is a good character and always manages to show up when the Kents least expect her. whistle

Yup, wait until Part Four which will be up in a few hours!

No Iggy may not retain his memories of what Clark and several of his family members do as 'side jobs' But his notes (Names removed of course) will be at Beverly's fingertips whenever she needs them. If Iggy had told CJ from the beginning what had happened to his father, I think the family would have allowed him to keep those records and even experiments. After all, that was how Bernie learned a thing or two about Clark's genetic structure.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.