Cuidadora

Just getting caught up with this fabulous tale with great details. clap

I love how you bring your characters from other stories back. RL does have a way of interrupting writing. Glad to see that you're knitting! And baby things are always so much fun to knit. Soft yarn, and small items that don't have nearly the number of stitches an adult size does.

Thanks so much for the kind comments!

I should have said a little more when I replied to your comment. Bring back characters from previous stories allows the readers to be 'grounded' in the particular universe. Aykira was a key player in Stranger in our Midst. When that story ended it was long before their 60th wedding anniversary, so it is entirely possible that she would show up again in their lives.

Dr. Ignatous Klein is the opposite of his Great Uncle and just the sort of person Jonathan was concerned might get their hands on his son.

Working as fast as I can to get this fic done before Midnight December 31st!

Last edited by Morgana; 12/29/17 04:56 PM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.