Originally Posted by Terry Leatherwood
Well, you're doing a very good job in ratcheting up the tension here. And it's still early in the story, too.

having used Lucy Lane as a major character in several of my own stories, I like the way you're using Lucy in this tale. She's a competent professional who thinks for herself and is willing to learn from those with more experience than she has. Makes me wonder if she's going to be a bigger part of the story's climax than usual. At least she's not enamored with Johnny Corbin here.

Great dramatic plot using both Luthor and Intergang together. It appears to me that Lex is actually consulting with Intergang's top echelon. Also, it almost sounds like Bill Church senior might be losing his hold on reality. Billy isn't going to let Dad in on his latest and greatest money-making schemes, and Dad is just letting him run off on his own. Or is Bill senior giving Junior enough rope to hang himself? I guess we'll have to see.

Keep it coming, f4! I like this one and I want more!

I forgot to mention that Mayson's obvious interest in Clark not being blunted by Lois' wedding band surprised me. I wonder if it's something residual that she couldn't turn off right away, or if she's a bit less ethical than the Mayson we saw in the show. Either way, it's yet another complication for our favorite couple.

Cat-fight coming! Cat-fight! I got twenty (cents) on Lois!

Hi Terry!

Thanks for commenting. Yes, I am making Lucy a very important player in this story. Just because LnC are married now doesn't mean her role in her sister's life diminishes any. Plus she is working at the Metropolis P.D. So lots can go wrong there.

Yes, there's a lot of fun with the Lex/Bill Jr. plot. As well as the Bill Sr./Bill Jr. plot. Who will come out the victor? Only time will tell.

Ah yes, Mayson Drake. Well, I guess it's a little of both. This isn't the exact same Mayson Drake we saw in the show with the different experiences that will come out later. She's kinda got the wind knocked out of her sails upon discovering Clark Kent is in fact married, but can't seem to turn the wandering eyes off. Not something that's good to have around a hormonal and expecting Lois Lane.

Originally Posted by Cuidadora
I wondered when Mayson first met Clark if he was wearing a wedding band. I assumed he would in this story, so either he wasn't or Mayson didn't notice when they first met. Or maybe she did notice, and as Terry suggested is less ethical than the show's version. Will be interesting to see what Mayson is really like. When Mayson showed up at the apartment late at night, I'm surprised that Lois was as restrained as she was. This story is just full of interesting twists and turns.

Hi Cuidadora!

Thanks for commenting.

All the questions about Mayson rotflol No, she didn't notice the wedding band which is why she was so surprised to see Lois at the apartment. Lois' feelings on Ms. Drake come out in the next chapter which is up. Lots more of Mayson to come I'm afraid...and twists and turns.

Chapter Four is up.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube