A/N: Okay so this one is going to be an epic/mid-length. This is the continuation to Ghost From the Past. If you haven't read it you can check it out here. I highly recommend it but it isn't required for this one to make sense. I've written almost half of this one already so posting schedule should remain pretty regular once a week or more depending on my mood or how much harassment I get in comments razz

Fair warning to all:
This is an emotional story. The discussion of child loss is here. (Again, read Ghost From the Past) They lost their child and will still be feeling that loss even with the arrival of another child.

That all being said I hope you enjoy this fic. It is very near and dear to my heart. Comments, questions, etc are welcome. Keep in mind the Lois and Clark in this fic are quite different from cannon b/c of their experiences. (Again, read Ghost From the Past)

That is all you will get for warnings and triggers etc...

I hope you all have fun reading this one. Trailer: My Own Worst Enemy and Fanfiction Banner: My Own Worst Enemy

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube