Broken machinery.

Rotten roofs.

Dead crops.

There was so much his parents hadn’t told him. Missing Lois seemed to be the least of his worries right now.

Oh my, the Kent farm has indeed fallen on hard times! He really does need the help and reassurances of his girlfriend. Its during a crisis such as this when a relationship is truly tested. That's when you know the person will remain forever by your side or will fade away at the first sign of trouble.

She walked toward the tractor and grimaced when she saw a handprint welded into the side. He only did that when he was angry or frustrated. The entire time she’d known him, she’d only seen him lose control a handful of times. Each time there had been special circumstances. Though the current situation was extenuating as well, this time there was no bad guy to stop. No super-villain to put behind bars. You couldn’t take a heart attack and put it in prison for hurting those you cared about. You couldn’t arrest it.

I to agree with Lois on this one. Super powers cannot fight against that!

Wow! I have been reading Lois and Clark fanfic for six years, this is the first time in my reading history these two have faced off in physical combat. Yikes!!!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.