Originally Posted by CarrieRene
Bobby sighting! Love it when Bobby shows up and offers some of his wisdom. Now I'm hungry for Chicago pizza and Greek food! Can't wait for more.

Clark always has a way of doing that to us, doesn't he? Darn superpowers and his ability to fly anywhere and bring back exotic cuisine. I love Bobby! He's one of my favorites in the reoccurring roles.

Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
Love how close they are getting, and how well Lois is adapting to Clark being Superman. Good ol' Bobby knows everything. LOL! Having fun reading this!

Well, the difference here is the way he told her and the fact that she didn't have to figure it out for herself. It's not after they're dating it's right at the beginning so the budding romance is built on truth --not lies. I believe that has a lot to do with her reaction here.

I'm not a fan of Lois sulking for weeks on end about him lying to her or Clark being a dummy and not telling her everything before they started dating. She'd already proven she could be trusted. She was already associated with Superman in the public eye. There was no excuse for continuing to lie to her. huh JMO

Bobby knows all! LOL! Gotta love him and his pearls of wisdom. More Bobby to come dance

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube