Hi cuidadora,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by cuidadora
I enjoyed this story, including the historical references with music and your FAQs at the end.

It was interesting to see Margot fall in love or perhaps it was a crush with Clark and the future, but decide in the end that Lamont and their world needed her more. Her eyes being opened by the Nazis in L&C's world was a nice parallel to Lois understanding Clark after she became Ultrawoman. Sometimes living the experience is the only way to understand the situation. And Margot now understands the danger of a cruel dictatorship.

Very nice how Lois and Clark provided tools for Lamont and Margot to fight their bad guys, and also the way to have children. Lois and Clark understand the heartbreak of being told they're childless. Seeing how they helped another couple was sweet. It would be interesting to see if the Lois and Clark in that universe when they grow up are super powered versions of the Shadow, combining both Clark and the Shadow's powers. I'm sure Lamont would teach them his secrets. And if he's anything like Clark in L&C, love doing it. Of course that does raise a question if Clark told Lamont how to teach the children to manage super powers. I can't imagine him not sharing that information, unless he was sidetracked.

When I read your FDK I realized that I had actually posted the wrong file as post 26. I had decided that there needed to be more of a description about Clark and Lois Cranston. I will be correcting the file, but in the meantime, here is what I meant to post:

The Cranstons spent a week with Lois and Clark while they waited for confirmation of the pregnancies. In that time, Lois and Clark briefed them on what to expect from their children and helpful hints on how to guide them as their powers developed.

At the end of the week, Herb returned and after their parting good bys and good wishes, Herb returned them to their Earth.

Just under nine months later, in April 2004, to Lois and Clark were born, Sean and Celeste Kent. There was about 20 minutes separating them in birth order with Sean being the older.

In a similar amount of time, in the other universe, on December 6,1941, the eve of the attack on Pearl Harbor and the inception of World War II, to Margot and Lamont were born, Clark and Lois Cranston and a new dynasty was begun.

Having been born at the end of 1941, Clark was too young to participate in the Korean Police Action (also known as The Korean War), but in 1959, before the start of the ‘all volunteer army’, at the age of 18 Clark Cranston was drafted into the U.S. Army for a two year tour. In that post war period, because of his aptitude tests, he was able to choose to be trained as a medic and served honorably. Having been trained as a medic, his appetite had been whetted and so after completing his service, Clark went to a prestigious university and studied medicine which pleased his grandfather, Sam.

On September 26th of 1959, Typhoon Vera hit central Honshu, Japan, killing an estimated 5,098, and a new black and red clad superheroine, Superwoman, made her debut. Her uniform was a black body suit with a cape and black boots. The cape was black on the outside, but lined in crimson. On her chest was a stylized letter ‘S’ formed in broad sweeping strokes surrounded by a diamond shaped line in the same crimson as the lining of her cape. If Commissioner Weston had still been around, he would have recognized it as the signature from the notes he had received from The Shadow. Her efforts saved countless lives. From that day forward she helped, primarily, in and around New York City.

In 1961 Superwoman was joined in her efforts by Superman and suddenly the world was a safer place. His uniform was a black body suit with a black cape lined in crimson cloth. The same stylized letter ‘S’ graced his chest.

Both displayed a range of powers which included being able to make themselves invisible to criminals until it was too late for them to react and also the ability to read their minds.

People had a hard time deciding if they were related as brother and sister, or if they were married because of the similarity of the uniforms.

Because of their powers it was speculated that they were either related to or had been trained in the same manner as Doc. Savage and The Shadow.

The end … or is it the beginning.

Last edited by KenJ; 08/03/17 11:21 AM.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj