I enjoyed this story, including the historical references with music and your FAQs at the end.

It was interesting to see Margot fall in love or perhaps it was a crush with Clark and the future, but decide in the end that Lamont and their world needed her more. Her eyes being opened by the Nazis in L&C's world was a nice parallel to Lois understanding Clark after she became Ultrawoman. Sometimes living the experience is the only way to understand the situation. And Margot now understands the danger of a cruel dictatorship.

Very nice how Lois and Clark provided tools for Lamont and Margot to fight their bad guys, and also the way to have children. Lois and Clark understand the heartbreak of being told they're childless. Seeing how they helped another couple was sweet. It would be interesting to see if the Lois and Clark in that universe when they grow up are super powered versions of the Shadow, combining both Clark and the Shadow's powers. I'm sure Lamont would teach them his secrets. And if he's anything like Clark in L&C, love doing it. Of course that does raise a question if Clark told Lamont how to teach the children to manage super powers. I can't imagine him not sharing that information, unless he was sidetracked.

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly