Thank you to everyone that read the prologue and big, annoyingly loud "SQUEEE!" to those that posted feedback.

Annie B. I loved the idea of a clairvoyant Lois, too. Intuitive leaps, indeed. If we add the telepathic communication that she and Clark shared during the NK episodes, it isn't that far to leap to a Lois with psychic abilities. I hope that you enjoy the way I envisioned this special ability affecting the Lois that we know and love.

Atemis I'm glad you liked the beginning.

Mouserocks Great! It's nice to see when others like the same ideas that inspire me. I hope you continue to enjoy the story.

Morgana Thank you for the warm welcome! I've been MIA for a long while, but it doesn't mean I've given up on LnC for good.

I'm glad that Alt-Lois's strength is coming through. She's had a different life and different challenges from the Lois we know and love. Yes, Louie is always a fun character. Lois's special sources were always fun to see in the series. I hope I can do them justice.

KathyB I know, right! How long has this one been in the works? Thank you, thank you again for all of your help.

folc4evernaday Awe, thanks! It's amazing to see how many FoLCs are still here, posting new stories and enjoying these wonderful characters we all fell in love with so long ago. I'm glad you enjoyed the set up.

Chapter 1 will be up shortly.