Originally Posted by Kathryn84
She is very mean - she sends me ideas from afar but refuses to help me when I try to form these ideas into something readable.
There are several partly written stories on my laptop where I have written myself into a corner grumble

And Lois and Clark are not very helpful - they just refuse to follow my lead when I try to show them a new plotline. They are just too stubborn... Perhaps I should bake some chocolate cookies that would at least help with Lois huh

I think she likes Double Fudge Crunch Bars. thumbsup No clue on how to get Clark to behave though. huh Those two are stubborn, aren't they?

If you want to throw some ideas around you can come on the Hangouts Chat with NK, DC and me and throw ideas around. We're usually online after 5pm. That's usually how I end up writing myself out of the neverending corners for these stories. peep wallbash

grumble **Grumbles about still trying to finish an almost 500-page story and not even done with the climax yet***

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube