Originally Posted by groobie
Bwaaahaaahaaa! rotflol No kidding! Attracting the wrong men seems to be Lois' superpower. wink
Congrats on this story. clap I'm always extra impressed when someone is writing in a second language! thumbsup

Attracting the wrong men surely is her superpower... Lex, Deter, Max, Claude, Lex' sons... Baron Tempos :-)

Thanks, I hoped that I could help others with English as second language find the courage to try and just write. At work I often see my trainees selling themselves short. They think they are not good with languages and they could never do this or do that.

I have never been good with languages. At school English was my worst school subject. I never did learn the vocabulary, it bored me. Then later on when I discovered fanfic I started with the german LnC fanfiction. After a short while I was done with those stories and I wanted more. There was no other way than read in English. So...

I am aware that I am not the only ESL around here there are many of us, but when I see Michaels or Bakasis stories for example I am really impressed. I don't think I could ever write stories as good as them but I have at some point thought to myself that I have to at least try to find out.

I still think I am not good at most things I do, but it helps when I tell my inner party pooper to shut up when it rears its ugly head. :-) :-) :-)

Kathryn