YAY! More WLMC! And I finally have to read it! *happy sigh*

Poor Perry, he has no idea what he's up against. Partnering the best writing team he has permanently and then having doubts they might not like it. I wonder when he starts noticing what *is* going on between Lois and Clark.

Was this going to be the future of her relationship with Clark? Lois wondered as she pulled out into the road again and continued on her way home. Both professional and personal? Seeing him rush off to help people; seeing his anguished expression when there was nothing he could do? Comforting him afterwards if he hadn’t been able to save someone? - she already knew Clark well enough to understand that the immense reserves of compassion he possessed would also make him very vulnerable.
This a wonderful and strong para. It gives us such a good insight in Lois. It just shows how intelligent and considering she is. Very nice thumbsup And the next lines are great too. Thinking of excusing... rotflol

And it only continues that way. I really like this Lois Lane.

I have this feeling I still need to say something.... ah, yes. A lack of whams. For once, and only once <g>, I'm not complaining. But only if you promise to post more by Wednesday.

Saskia (en nu vraag je je natuurlijk af waarom ik niet zeur... nou, ik heb ze al genoeg gelezen de afgelopen week, leen mijn studieboeken maar laugh )

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!