Originally Posted by ximemia
First, thank you for posting a Nominees List with links.

Second, is there another list somewhere with links to the fics in the Archives?

Have looked on KerthAwards but the Nominee list there is not by Category nor Archive links.

As someone who reads fics only in the fanfic archives, it is disappointing to see so many stories only on the message boards. I prefer reading my stories as complete, all from one screen, not in sections, and after a good GE. Just my preference, so if yours is different, please don't yell at me. Differences are a good thing!

NOTE to AUTHORS:
If your story was good enough to be a Nominee, please submit it to the Archives. Many, many more of us will read your story ... and possibly vote for it.

Xi

XI,

1) I know Annette's been trying to get everything sorted with the list and updating the Kerth site. For now, maybe stick with the list provided above as the updates to the Kerth site are still pending at the moment.

2) I believe NK has the links to the ones on the archives in the list above, but I will double check and get back to you on that because I can't be certain.

3) As far as I'm aware all the stories that were on the Eligible list have been submitted to the Archives, but due to the lack of resources, the GEs are currently overloaded. I agree its much more ideal to read the stories all at once on the archives but until we get more volunteers to help GE the stories submitted it's a painstakingly slow process to get them all there.

Originally Posted by ximemia
Have been trying to test and I need some help here.

Could somebody please post specific directions for accessing Google Hangouts?

I have tried the links above here. They go to a Hangouts page, but anything I tried clicking on takes me to a Google Gmail Login page.

For those of us who do not have a Google Login (and, like Lynn in the other thread, do not want one), is there any way to access Hangouts?

Details:
Testing from my notebook running W10, using Firefox
Also tried from my cell, downloaded and installed Google Hangouts app, launched and immediately requests gmail addy.

Thanks in Advance!

Xi

If you could PM me your email address I can try to walk you through everything to see what's going on.

The issue with IRC was the download for those that don't already have it has a virus attached to it. So rather than risk fellow FOLCS computers on software that isn't being maintained properly, we thought it best to move to something that doesn't require an installation of software.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube