Originally Posted by Morgana
Part Two

“ That’s where you have seizures. Those can either kill you or just cause a lot of pain…put you into a coma…” Dr. Klein shook his head, “I’m not an expert. I don’t know everything about preeclampsia. What doctor are you seeing? Dr. Maria Pierce is an expert in the field. She’d be my recommendation personally.”

Yikes. Preclampsia is nothing to be taken lightly. My best friend had to deal with that during her pregnancy. It was a very frightening situation for all. I am happy to report that not only did her daughter come through the birth with flying colors, but she did not suffer with that condition during her own pregnancy.

Mr. Paladin? Love the name!

Hey Morgana!

Yes, preeclampsia is scary! One of my friends had it with her last pregnancy. Scary, scary, scary....Glad your friend's pregnancy worked out and the baby was okay.

Mr. Paladin? I can only claim his first name. I actually got the last name from the script of AKA Superman.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube