Congratulations on posting the final chapter of this story. It has been a long road but it was totally worth the ride. smile1

Some of it is going to seem rather fantastic. For one thing, we have met or at least saw each other years before, when Larkin Airport was closed down by a blizzard.”

And it comes to full circle. The story started and ended at the airport, so there couldn't be a more perfect title for this tale. clap

“That’s just the thing. Aunt Rita’s not completely certain it is them. Because, if it is, they haven’t aged since the day they disappeared. The Swiss government and Rita have requested we not look into it, still I was thinking, since we have an easy form of transportation. We could go to Zurich say and poke around? Ask a few questions? Unofficially of course!”

This information has left me curious since the first time I read it. I want to know more about this story. Who - or what - are them? spider

It was an amazing story! You gave us so many characters (not just names, but characters with a story) and showed us so many places with fantastic descriptions. Your writing brings the story to life. It was brilliant! Thank you! notworthy notworthy notworthy

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15