Marcus

Excellent. I'm guessing that in this universe they don't launch an immediate security alert if a passenger checks luggage in but doesn't board, which considering it's a different universe and pre 9/11 isn't too unreasonable. The Swiss security thing sounds like HG's work, I'm afraid my memory's gone blank on where it fits into the story - I'll just have to re-read it when you archive it (hint hint) and I can shove it onto my ebook reader.

No. Think of the airport security as the same level as the 1980's.

Yeah, HG just might have had a hand in that, one never knows what he gets up to! smile1

It's going to take some time before this story reaches the archives, probably not until March or even April. As I have mentioned previously I have a lot of non-FoLC irons in the fire right now. But never fear, it will be posted! laugh

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.