Groobie

Gosh, I hope all of that drama doesn't affect attendance for the Age of Napoleon exhibit!

Hmmm, considering none of the exhibits were damaged when Tempus was shooting up the place it's highly doubtful.

Great action, and nice shout outs to some minor characters from the show (Calvin is a low-life in every universe!)

The action writing is all Ken's writing, that is an area I am seriously lacking in! I totally agree with you, Calvin is a real jerk in any universe, but at least he stayed at his janitorial job at the museum for awhile. spider But he was still a creep. I made Elise a lot more assertive in that she left him before making the mistake of marrying the louse.

I very much hope that Clark takes the first chance they have alone to tell Lois the truth, because if he continues to hide the secret after all of that drama, she will be rightly angry when she eventually finds out.

Clark will try, but his timing could not be worse! dizzy Next part will be up this week and then the grand finale! dance

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.