Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Morgana FDK: Airport - Part 30 of 32 - 12/23/16 11:41 AM
Showdown! Everything comes together in this action packed chapter! Plus we see a couple of mysterious 'visitors' finally take center stage to save Clark's secret.

I have to thank Ken Janney for the action sequence, his extensive medical and ordnance knowledge made everything shine! dance
Posted By: Framework4 Re: FDK: Airport - Part 30 of 32 - 12/24/16 04:31 AM
Delightful!
Posted By: groobie Re: FDK: Airport - Part 30 of 32 - 12/25/16 08:54 AM
Gosh, I hope all of that drama doesn't affect attendance for the Age of Napoleon exhibit! wink Great action, and nice shout outs to some minor characters from the show (Calvin is a low-life in every universe!) I very much hope that Clark takes the first chance they have alone to tell Lois the truth, because if he continues to hide the secret after all of that drama, she will be rightly angry when she eventually finds out.
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Airport - Part 30 of 32 - 12/25/16 12:34 PM
Framework4

Delightful

The entire part made you smile? Glad to know! thumbsup
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Airport - Part 30 of 32 - 12/25/16 08:01 PM
Groobie

Gosh, I hope all of that drama doesn't affect attendance for the Age of Napoleon exhibit!

Hmmm, considering none of the exhibits were damaged when Tempus was shooting up the place it's highly doubtful.

Great action, and nice shout outs to some minor characters from the show (Calvin is a low-life in every universe!)

The action writing is all Ken's writing, that is an area I am seriously lacking in! I totally agree with you, Calvin is a real jerk in any universe, but at least he stayed at his janitorial job at the museum for awhile. spider But he was still a creep. I made Elise a lot more assertive in that she left him before making the mistake of marrying the louse.

I very much hope that Clark takes the first chance they have alone to tell Lois the truth, because if he continues to hide the secret after all of that drama, she will be rightly angry when she eventually finds out.

Clark will try, but his timing could not be worse! dizzy Next part will be up this week and then the grand finale! dance
Posted By: cuidadora Re: FDK: Airport - Part 30 of 32 - 12/26/16 05:01 PM
Wow! What an action packed showdown chapter. clap

Glad to see Tempus didn't succeed completely in his plan. He did expose Daae and Arianna's plotting, so that part was successful Hopefully everyone with survive their wounds relatively unscathed. Or maybe their brush with their own mortality turns Daae and Luthor into good guys... goofy Or not!

Would be nice if Jack's pictures include photographic proof that Superman and Clark are two separate people. That would help him keep his secret identity both currently and in the future after CJ and Wanda return to their universe.

Have Clark's superpowers already returned? Sounds like his enhanced vision was working pretty fast. I always wondered if Clark would be affected differently by kryptonite from another universe.

Originally Posted by groobie
I very much hope that Clark takes the first chance they have alone to tell Lois the truth, because if he continues to hide the secret after all of that drama, she will be rightly angry when she eventually finds out.
Originally Posted by Morgana
Clark will try, but his timing could not be worse! dizzy

Apparently no matter what the universe, poor Clark just can't get a break in his timing! wallbash

Looking forward to the next installments! party
Posted By: Marcus Rowland Re: FDK: Airport - Part 30 of 32 - 12/27/16 02:11 AM
Tempus really messed up with the kryptonite - did he simply not get close enough, or was there some other factor making the stuff less effective?
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Airport - Part 30 of 32 - 12/28/16 02:28 AM
Ciudadoro

Glad to see Tempus didn't succeed completely in his plan. He did expose Daae and Arianna's plotting, so that part was successful Hopefully everyone with survive their wounds relatively unscathed. Or maybe their brush with their own mortality turns Daae and Luthor into good guys... goofy Or not!

Daae and Luthor learn a lesson and appreciate their mortality? Highly unlikely! razz

Would be nice if Jack's pictures include photographic proof that Superman and Clark are two separate people. That would help him keep his secret identity both currently and in the future after CJ and Wanda return to their universe.

A LOT of reporters and society folk saw Clark and Superman (CJ) standing side by side before and after the arrest of Tempus. The pictures Jack shot will solidly confirm that they are two very different people. Yay Jack! dance
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Airport - Part 30 of 32 - 12/30/16 04:00 AM
Marcus

Tempus really messed up with the kryptonite - did he simply not get close enough, or was there some other factor making the stuff less effective?

Nope. That was me playing with canon! goofy Hope you like H.G's explanation in Part thirty-one.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards