MikeM

One should never underestimate Constance. Claude did, James actually has, and now TresAx and their lawyers have. I would say that Lois should work with her like she did with Catherine but I believe her non-chic look is one of the reasons people underestimate her, much to their discomfort eventually.

Sometimes we underestimate people because they look or act a certain way. Constance is a combination of the character from Lois and Clark and a woman I worked with back in the eighties. Everyone discounted her because of her lack of fashion sense and was placed in the back office away from the 'suits'. Her boss received accolades that rightfully belonged to her, she was content with the situation, until the day a well-deserved raise and promotion was denied for weak reasons. She threatened to quit. Boy, I have never seen anyone as nervous as that man! Needless to say the promotion was given.

Constance surprised everyone with her knowledge and wits. Sebastian Kell will treat such folks with respect in the future!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.