Ciudadora

First off, thanks so much for commenting! It means a great deal to me when I hear from readers.

Wow, you weren't kidding about A LOT happening here! thumbsup

Yes! As we get closer to the end of the story the parts are getting longer and more 'stuff' will happen!

I'm delighted to see this Clark gently yet firmly let Wanda know he was in charge of the timetable in telling his Lois about Superman. He's come so far from the former brow beaten reserved boyfriend of Lana. Yay Clark!

He did have to make a stand. After all, this is his world and his relationship with Lois is different from the one 'CJ' and 'Wanda' experienced. Nonetheless, 'Wanda' did have a point, she wanted alt Lois to avoid the pain and confusion she suffered.

The contrasts between Perry and James, and James and Constance are wonderful. In a few words you convey vivid portraits.

Yay! clap You caught that! Perry considers James - despite being the owner of the Daily Planet and his boss - a wet-behind-the-ears rookie in the newspaper game whose presence in the newsroom is respectfully tolerated. Whereas Constance is a corporate player, much more suited to life in the corridors of power rather than in the trenches. Besides she works closely with James in the day to day running of the paper, so he is more comfortable with her than with Perry.

Oh I love when Constance takes on the "big boys" with the bigger egos and wins! She played them like a well-tuned instrument. Would love to see her and Lois in a poker game!

Sebastian Kell got a lot more than he bargained for when dealing with Constance!

Poker? Hmmm...

You will enjoy the next part!

Last edited by Morgana; 12/15/16 08:13 AM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.