Morgana suggested, “I suppose so. Maybe we could be boyfriend and girlfriend. Sort of a ‘dry run’ for the future. If nothing comes of it then it wasn’t meant to be or if one of us finds our special someone, then no hard feelings, we go our separate ways. Besides, if I had a boyfriend the guys in my new school wouldn’t be bothering me.”

Its sweet the way their lives are continuing together despite the relationship is over a long distance. It's good to see how all of them work hard to remain friends. Of course in Lara and Jon's case it is really easy because of the ability to fly. Talk about cutting down on travel expenses! smile1

The four of them had a good time and the girls picked out their respective gowns. Lara chose a shop that had an outlet in Metropolis so that the rest of the bridal party could get their gown locally. Hattie and JJ as well as the rest of her sisters and brothers made up the balance of the party.

The wedding itself would be held in Metropolis. Lara had the gowns shipped by the store to the local outlet and when the time came she flew home with Mike.

Having been in and worked on several weddings, having a store that is reputable and dependable is key for a bride! Shipping a wedding gown, whether it is across town or the nation is a nail biting experience, not for the faint-of-heart! Lara made the right decision.

This story has been pleasant and very restful, sorry to see it come to an end!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.