Wow.

A lot has happened in this chapter; Lois' disappearance, Tempus revealing himself and Doomsday! But this is what floored me:

“Case in point,” Tempus says softly, then straightens, once more the consummate showman, revealing the illusion and waiting for his applause. “I wouldn’t get much closer if I were you, Clark. Lex Luthor has never been able to really get the job done, but he sure has developed quite a few different ways of almost slaying a god. And even though I had to regretfully get him out of the way in this world, I couldn’t let this delightful cage go to waste.” At his words, the bars seem to glow brighter, pulsing waves of pain adding to the headache encasing Clark’s skull.

Tempus ended Lex? Amazing. Of the two, I always thought Lex was a lot smarter than Tempus.

On to the next part!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.