Ciuadora

Hey there! I gotta say reading such well thought out comments made me smile!

Nice chapter! Enjoyed Clark and Lois catching up with each other. Knowing about Templar/Tempus and not fully explaining is yet another partial truth Clark finds himself in and eventually will need to explain to Lois. Clark is Clark in any dimension. laugh

Uncle Mike's restaurant is a pivotal place for both of them in this and the canon dimension. Yeah, no matter what world they live in Clark will always have a problem sharing the secret.

The interaction with Ariana, Daae and Lana adds dimension to the story. I like how you interspersed their scenes.

Lana's discovery of a piece of Gregory's past reminds her he had a life long before she came along. Information like this is a bitter pill for any woman to swallow.

Yay! Glad to see Grace Chen and Rhapsody Knits in this story.

In this world both Mike and Grace's spouses are still alive, nonetheless I couldn't help adding her into the storyline! Thanks so much for remembering the little knitting shop of Napier Avenue!

Nice detail with Clark and his buddies frequenting Uncle Mike's cafe.

Since Pete discovered Cafe Americana, the doctors and nurses of MetroGen have become frequent visitors. Hey those guys have to eat to! rotflol

Will be interesting to see if they are observers or the cavalry with some additional help and information.

Cavalry? I like the sound of that! wink

Last edited by Morgana; 11/13/16 08:31 AM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.