Hello PuffyTiger,

(What a fun name you chose!) First, welcome to the message board! I think you'll find that the FoLCs here are a warm and friendly group.

I know that I absolutely love receiving feedback for stories I have written, and if I get feedback for an older story, I have the added delight of seeing comments long after I had had any hope of doing so.

My suggestion would first be to use the site's search facility to see if you can find the original feedback thread. There is a trick to using it, though: By default,the site will only show you posts newer than a week; be sure to clear the "newer than" fields (leave them blank) if you are looking for older feedback. You might also want to search through the TOCs rather than the stories themselves, since the former won't return each and every feedback post, but will only show one line per story found.

Another way you might be able to find the feedback thread would be to search on Google for site:lcficmbs.com "story's name"
The site: tag narrow's Google's search to just the MB, and by putting the story's name in quotation marks, you will find only posts that have the name as a phrase (as opposed to having the words possibly spread throughout the post).

If you still can't locate the appropriate feedback thread, it seems to me that it couldn't hurt to start a new one.

I hope this helps. Once again, welcome aboard. smile

Joy,
Lynn

Last edited by Lynn S. M.; 10/28/16 05:15 PM.