Originally Posted by Marcus Rowland
Just saw the first episode - quite good fun, with Clark and Kara teaming up to deal with some mechanical assassins and an attempt to murder Lex Luthor's sister. Mysterious pod from outer space is still mysterious.

Yes, the show is quite fun and its lightness reminds me a lot of LnC:TNAoS.

I was glad to hear Lois mentioned by Clark (obviously they are dating, but I'm not quite sure she "knows". Clark's answer to Cat Grant, "You know,
I'd say that she has room in her life for both of us", can be understood one way or the other... Let's hope she will appear in the show. (There are some rumours of a Superman show, so who knows?)

I liked Tyler Hoechlin's Superman, but I admit that, even if his klutzy Clark is rather traditional, I prefer Dean Cain's take on the character. Anyway, he fits quite well in that SM universe and his interactions with Kara were great.

I'd love if the plot had Jeremiah Danvers (Dean Cain's character, for those who were stuck in the Phantom Zone last season) turned into a cyborg Superman and fighting Supergirl and Superman. This would be a really nice twist. (But I'd love a happy ending for the character, though...)

Anyway, I'm so fed up of the movies' dark and brooding Superman, I was glad to watch the CW's DC Universe.