Ciudadora

I'm curious. Love how you switched Lewis and Clark in this universe. Lois and Clark is a play on Lewis and Clark. Am I missing another one? Who is Dawson?

Just a random name. Since this is the alt-universe, subtle differences between Lois and Clark's world and Alt-Clark's will appearance at times. smile1

Herb to the rescue! Okay, he's redeemed himself in this story. I was disappointed in him, concerned he had repressed Clark's memories. This makes sense with the two timelines fusing into one (if anything makes sense in time travel). It answers my question of how Tempus with a broken time machine would get the Lois from the other universe here, or why he would because this Lois Lane is alive and well.

So glad you caught that! It was necessary, It would have been difficult for Clark to behave normally with two sets of memories in his head when the story began. Tempus made a mistake with the Time Machine and since he is not its creator could not fix it. So he's stuck in a difference time. Oh the perils of Time Travel! help

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.