Yeah...defintely, completely, totally still reading this!!! How could I not be? smile

What a chapter--so much emotion, so gut-wrenching. To be Lois...to have these little bits of what she so desperately wants (waking up in Clark's arms, having him love her), combined with little glimpses of wonderful moments (Christmas at the window with her head on Clark's shoulder, etc), and then to carry this guilt. To know that having what you want, what CLARK wants--the two of you together--will (supposedly) wreck what could be the perfection of a future world. For her to have to look into Clark's brown, beautiful eyes and hurt him, and on purpose. As frustrated as I am with Lois for not diving into Mad Dog Lane-Mode and figuring this out/fighting for herself, I do feel a lot for her.

And Clark. I feel even more for him! To be clued out on all of this. To think he's being played by the woman he loves. To feel so much love for someone and then be yanked around, messed with. The hurt of thinking that you were just a replacement for a job that didn't exists for awhile to someone? whinging

I really feel that you've cemented a lot in this chapter--the time traveler's manipulation, and Lois' desire to do the right thing--I think combined created this horrible situation. It makes sense how this twisted reality could come into play, and I'm very impressed by your creativity in crafting this notworthy.

I agree with Virginia...it's gotta be Tempus. He's ready and willing to use what knowledge he gained from Herb, to use Lois to destroy Utopia by breaking down Clark (by breaking apart Lois and Clark).

They need each other to create the ending that Lois is trying to secure...I'm just very much hoping that she somehow can realize this sad thud grovel shock ?

Awesome--Anti-K. Please, more? Pretty, pretty please? smile
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 09/28/16 02:57 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~