MikeM

Finally got caught up. I really like this version of Lois. She has parts of early canon and parts of later canon. I was a bit surprised that Lois did not get Clark to come with her for the Lex interview like he got her to go with him for the Adriana interview, this is more like the early Lois.

Ouch! That's a good point. But let's remember Lex asked for Lois, he did not want anyone else helping her to write the interview. Besides, Clark and the other reporters were already gone on their hapless pursuit of The Haze. After all, this was a story she had wanted to write for ages, no way was it going to slip through her fingers!

Also most writers say 'they had lasagna for dinner' then move onto the reason the author had them eating dinner in the first place. You fully describe the meal, the surroundings, and the emotions of the participants which to me puts the reader more 'in the scene'.

For myself there is nothing more boring than reading a story that has very little description, that only makes it barren or sterile. Lois wanted to show Clark her appreciation for helping out after the Jeep had nearly crashed. What better way to do so than with a delicious meal? Describing the scene which also encourages their budding friendship makes matters that much better!

Thank you so much for all your encouragement!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.