Finally got caught up. I really like this version of Lois. She has parts of early canon and parts of later canon. I was a bit surprised that Lois did not get Clark to come with her for the Lex interview like he got her to go with him for the Adriana interview, this is more like the early Lois.

Your Lois reacts to nearly crashing her Jeep in a much more normal fashion than canon Lois did. Don't get me wrong she gets mad later but canon Lois would have jumped out of the Jeep screaming that someone had messed up her Jeep.

I continually say it but I love the 'completeness' your writing demonstrates. Often after reading one of your stories, I read another author's work and it somehow feels like whiplash they way many authors jump from situation to situation, you work seems to me to do a better job of smoothly transitioning from situation to situation. Also most writers say 'they had lasagna for dinner' then move onto the reason the author had them eating dinner in the first place. You fully describe the meal, the surroundings, and the emotions of the participants which to me puts the reader more 'in the scene'.

Congrats on getting this story completed and beginning posting it.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham