Hi Laura!

Originally Posted by LMA
You sure do have a way of cutting these chapters off right when I'm dying to read more! help jump You're going to have me on pins and needles until you post again wondering what Clark will say to Lois' question--I'm going all over the place with my guesses at his response.

Hope that's a good thing. Guessing can be fun.

Originally Posted by LMA
I'm glad Lois and Clark are back to normal. Caring about each other, working together. They definitely make the best team smile.

Yes, they do.

Originally Posted by LMA
I'm curious how long Lois will not be able to recognize Kal. The civilian clothing, interacting with Lois in more of a 'normal' way...I know she thinks he's Superman, but I can't help but wondering when the ball will 'drop' and she'll see Clark looking back at her. Superman being out of the suit, IMO, really changes a lot of how different Clark/Superman are wink.

Good question. You're right about the suit. Although Clark's posture and facial expressions also are different from Superman's. And the glasses, especially the first pair he had, really did change his facial appearance.

Originally Posted by LMA
One part left and so many wonderful things to (hopefully) resolve. Excited to see how you do it.

Hope you like the resolutions!

Thanks for reading and commenting! smile1

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly